Free plan subscribers may face new limitations on working with tasks.
If you have less than 100 tasks in your Bitrix24 (regardless of their statuses: New, In progress, etc.), you won't face these limitations. Once you create the 101st task, you won't be able to:
- Add participants and observers;
- Delegate tasks;
- Enable the Approve task when completed option;
- Repeat task and use task templates with subtasks;
- Access Supervising and Efficiency sections;
- Configure access permissions in workgroups and projects.
All the other options related to tasks will be functioning normally.
If you want to continue using these features, you can delete some outdated tasks or upgrade to one of the commercial plans.