- Open My calendar page & click on MS Outlook. Please note that this option is available for Windows users only.
- This will show MS Outlook pop up with Connect Calendar to Outlook? request, click Yes to connect the calendar, or Advanced - if your calendar or system needs more configuration options.
- Enter the folder name (which is in essence the calendar name) and the description. Click OK.
Once you have finished configuring the connection, the calendar will appear in MS Outlook showing the events on the calendar grid.
1. Choose the day for an event and double-click the day on the calendar grid in MS Outlook. The new event form will open.
2. Fill in the fields: Subject, Start time, End time, Description. Note: you can provide information in the Location field, however it will not reflect in Bitrix24 events.
3. Click Save and Close.
4. The new event is now visible in the MS Outlook calendar.
Bitrix24 calendar will display this event as soon as synchronization is finished.
In MS Outlook, double-click the event you want to modify. Edit the event parameters in the event edit window and then click Save and Close.
To delete an event in MS Outlook, simply select the required event and choose Delete in the menu.
Turn Off Outlook & Bitrix24 calendars synchronization
After confirming deletion, synchronization will be turned off.
Authorization to Bitrix24 request popup
- open your Outlook , find Bitrix24 calendar - delete all tasks from this calendar;
- delete this Bitrix24 calendar from Outlook;
- check if your Outlook email is integrated with Bitrix24 CRM (CRM > Settings > Email Integration) – if yes, delete this integration.