Add new custom fields
You can add new custom fields in CRM > Settings > Form and report settings > Custom fields or in the new CRM record creation form with the help of "add field" option:
After the field is created you can add it to the form with the "show field" option:
- e.g. you need to add "region" type of field to the lead - open CRM>Settings>Custom fields>Leads - add field;
- choose field type="list";
- if you need to be able to choose several values in the same field - please enabled "multiple" option
- if you need this field to be mandatory to be filled, please choose "required"
- choose design "list" or "checkbox"
- open List page:
- add field values names:
Delete\hide fields in CRM record's details form
Open the CRM record for editing - either from records list - Choose "edit" in the CRM record's actions menu:
or open the record's details page & click "change" option inside:
Click the cogwheel button > Hide to hide the field:
Please note that you can always put the hidden fields back with the help of "Select field" option at the end of record's details page:
In case you would like to completely delete any of the custom fields you have created, go to CRM > Settings > Form and report settings > Custom fields.
Save new CRM record creation form preferences for all users
Bitrix24 administrators can save the configured new CRM record creation form for all users. Scroll the page down to the bottom > click Settings > Set common form view for all users in the configured CRM record creation form:
You can always Reset form view to default there as well.