You can add new company not only from Companies section in the CRM, but also from new deal or new contact creation form. If you have companies list already you can also import it in CRM >Companies > Settings tab > Import Companies (more about CRM import here).
New company form
1. General Section
A new company form will open About Company & More sections, where you can add all information about the company or even create your own custom fields.
- Company name – the only mandatory field in the new company creation form. That is by default, though you can create new custom fields and make any of them required, which means a new company won’t be created until this field’s value is added\chosen.
- Logo - the company logo, image that will be displayed next to the CRM record name in your Bitrix24.
- Company type - dropdown list of company types, only one value can be selected. This selection list can be customized in CRM> Settings > Start point > Statuses & Dropdowns.
- Industry - dropdown list of industries.
- Annual revenue - field defining the financial value of the company.
- Phone, email, website - contact information.
- Contact - this section allows to connect your existing CRM contacts to the company or create new contacts for this company.
- Details - add company, person or non-profit street address & banking details:
- Employees - dropdown list defining company size by the amount of employees.
- Available to everyone - this field does not actually open the company to all users, but allows users with access level set as "all open" to have access to this company. (Access Permissions should be configured in CRM > Settings > Permissions > Access Permissions)
- Responsible person - user responsible for this CRM record (only one user can be set as CRM record responsible person). By default the user who has added this company is set as record's responsible person, click on this field to change user.
Activities block allows to plan & perform new activities and add comments.
- Comment - any additional information which may be useful for your sales team users.
- Call - schedule a call with the help of event scheduler.
- Email - send email messages to your client, email templates can be configured in CRM > Settings > Email > Email templates.
- Task - schedule a task
- Meeting - schedule a meeting with the help of event scheduler
DealsSwitch to Deals section to find deals connected to this company or add new ones. Deal stages, amount & responsible users will be shown as well.
Switch to quotes section to add new quotes & find quotes connected to this company.
Switch to invoices section to add new invoices & find invoices issued for this company. The amount of paid invoices will be shown above the invoices list.
Here you can run business processes configured for companies from CRM > Settings > Automation > Business Process.
Shows company changes history.
Here you will find company profile - CRM record analytics.