The Working Time Management module overview can be found in the Training course. Here are some tips on how to use this module:
1. To start working day click green "Clock in" tab, to pause it click "Break", use "Continue" to resume & "Clock out" to finish.
Even if you have finished ("clock out") your working day - you can always click "continue working day" to log more working time spent.
2. If you haven't clocked out the previous day - you won't be able to start a new working day until the previous working day finish time is logged (you'll see red clock in\out tool alert):
3. There are 2 different work report tools - "Daily Summary / Plan" & "Daily (Weekly \ Monthly) Report". Their main difference is that Daily Plan / Summary is the user's personal organization tool available at any time during the day – it can be filled with necessary information & edited, when the Work Report form appears automatically daily (weekly\monthly) at the particular time (depending on the settings configured by the administrator) & after the user click “send” – the form appears in the administrator’s Work Reports section under My Company.
4. Users can add information to the Daily Plan \ Summary tool and it will be automatically added to the Work Report form (it still can be edited in the Work Report form):
5. Tasks & calendar events: events from your personal calendars or events where you have been invited to - will be reflected in the Daily Plan tool. If you want tasks to be added to the Daily Plan tool – you need to check “Add to Daily Plan” option in the full task’s settings.
6. You can edit your work time directly in the Work Report form: navigate to Worktime section & click "edit" option: