Bitrix24 users can connect SIP phones for their Bitrix24 accounts. Here is an example of Zoiper softphone configuration for Android.
Important: we do not guarantee any softphone smooth work with Bitrix24. In case you are facing any difficulties with the softphone work – please contact it’s developer for technical assistance.
First of all you need to install Zoiper app on your Android device. Please follow the steps below for the further configuration:
1. Open the app & click on the configuration gear in the right top corner
2. Select "Accounts"
3. Click Add Account
4. Answer the question “Do you already have an account?” – as “Yes” (You already have Bitrix24 account)
5. Account setup – choose “Manual configuration”
6. The final settings page will require the configuration data from your Bitrix24 phone number per user page. There following fields in Zoiper configuration settings are required:
- Account name: you can add any custom name here
- Host: copy server name form the Bitrix24 page
- Username: copy login from Bitrix24 page
- Password: copy password from Bitrix24 page
Other fields may be left blank. Save.