You can edit your Open Channel settings at any time:
1. Open channel name - is set automatically and can be changed, but your clients’ won’t see it anyway.
2. Communication channels – you can connect several communication channels (e.g. Facebook, Telegram) to your Bitrix24. Connected communication channels are highlighted.
3. Submission routing configuration.
Verify client in CRM database:
- If the client has been identified in your Bitrix24 CRM – the message will be transferred to the user who is responsible for this client in your CRM (even if this user is not listed in the queue).
- If the client is new (not found in the CRM), you should choose an option how this client will be processed after:
a) the system will create a new lead automatically. Important: a new lead will be created only if client’s contact information is available.
b) you will have to create lead manually in the chat window (in this case lead’s name & chat history will be automatically transferred to a new lead CRM form).
New Lead Source: by default, leads received from open channels will be marked with “open channel source”. Sources can be configured in CRM > Setting> Start point > Statuses > Sources.
Queue: select responsible persons to respond to submissions in the Open Channel. You can also specify submission distribution mode (evenly or exactly as enqueued) and responsible person response timeout for auto requeuing (from 1 to 30 minutes).
There are three options for submission distribution mode:
- Evenly means that a current order of employees involved is of no sequence; submissions will be distributed so that all the employees receive similar workload.
- Enqueue implies that a current order of employees takes precedence; a new submission will be sent to the first available person, and then to the next one in the queue if no response follows.
- To everybody - requests will be submitted to all employees in the queue.
Features of Evenly type of distribution
Exceptions might depend on Open Channel settings: e.g. passing dialogs, redirecting to other operators, going offline, working day pauses. The main criteria, however, is online\offline status. If operators are online, only they will get new chats, other (offline) employees will not get any incoming sessions. The system will direct chats to all people in the queue only if they all are online/offline.
All history is saved – chat messages will be attached to the corresponding CRM record. Open Channels statistics is at your disposal as well.
5. Configure actions: prepare a greeting message that will be sent immediately after the client has submitted initial message. You can also prepare an automated text reply which will be sent to a client as a conversation closing action. Conversation timeout & auto closing can also be configured there.
6. Send customer rating request:
- Customize rating request text for use in Live Chat & Bitrix24.Network.
- Customize rating request text for use in other channels.