Lists of Bitrix24 contacts, companies, deals, leads, quotes or invoices can be easily exported. You can find export option in List View under Settings menu:
For example, choose one of the available export options for contacts:
Custom fields export
To be able to export CRM records (leads, contacts, companies, deals) with all fields values, including custom fields, you need to configure current CRM list view first.
Here is how:
- go to the List view for your CRM records;
- click on the settings gear on the left top above the list:
- select fields you want to be exported in the List View Settings > click Apply.
Now selected fields are added to the list and can be exported.
Not all contacts have been exported
Probably several of your contacts have option Use in contacts export disabled. Here is how you can make all contacts participate in export:
- Open Filter above the contacts list and add field "export":
- Filter all your contacts by parameter Export = no:
- After you got list of contacts that do not participate in export, select action > Include in export:
Number of exported deals is more than actual number of deals
This happens when the deal has several products inside. E.g. if the deal has 2 products, such deal will be displayed in Excel export file twice.
Reports ExportYou can export individual reports from CRM > Reports:
How to import data to Bitrix24 CRM