Who can add new users
By default only Bitrix24 account administrators (users with administrative access to your Bitrix24) can invite new users. If you'd like to allow all users of your account to invite new users/employees - you can enable this option in Settings (option "Allow everyone to invite new users to this Bitrix24 account.
Where to find the Invite Tab
Invite users option can be found at several places in Bitrix24:
- at any Bitrix24 page with the help of left-side menu "Invite users' option:
- at the right top corner of Bitrix24 Activity Stream;
- under Bitrix24 Company - Employees or Company Structure pages;
When you open the invite users form, you'll find three options to choose from:
- Quick Registration: share links for your Bitrix24 with your future employees, freelancers, society members, partners, clients, etc., they will be able to join your Bitrix24 within few quick steps (more about this option here).
- Invite Using Email: the simplest way to send invitations to new users via email. Type in the email of the person you want to invite and click Invite. You can edit the invitation message the user will get in the email as well. The user will have to click the registration link (from the email) and fill necessary data (create a password) in the registration form. Once the registration is completed, the user can access your Bitrix24.
- Register: this option allows to register a new user in your Bitrix24, providing user's name, email address & position. The difference from the previous option is that here you are not inviting a user, but register user in your Bitrix24 (add the user to the system). It means the email this user will get will already contain a password user can provide to access your account.