This page shows the worktime report in the calendar like format. A common employee can view only their own worktime data (or the data of their respective department which may be allowed by the administrator). A supervising user (a head of department, for example) have full access to information on all the employees under his or her administration, and can edit the employees’ and personal time data.
You can navigate through worktime statistics with the help of Month View tab located above the chart. Click on it to switch between months or weeks. You can also scroll the chart horizontally (drag, move & drop).
The days on which a non-standard working time occured are highlighted with an alert icon. It means that a supervisor ought to confirm or decline the non-standard working hours. The confirmed days are shown with green confirmed icon.
Tracking The Non-Standard Days
Only the confirmed working days are used in the calculation of the non-standard figures. The red numbers in round brackets show the unconfirmed non-standard day count. The non-standard day percentage is a ratio of the total non-standard days to the total working days.
An employee’s working day is marked as non-standard if:
- it started later than officially established for the employee, his or her department or the whole company – Latest clock-in time;
- it ended earlier than officially established – Earliest clock-out time;
- it ended before the required working day duration, accounting for breaks, is achieved - Minimum duration.
Example: Sarah needs to leave at 4:00 PM because her daughter’s nurse fell sick. She discusses the situation with her supervisor Bill and he allows her to have her work completed at home. The system will show the non-standard day; however, Bill sees no violation here.
Viewing The Daily Statistics
To view the employee’s time table data, click the corresponding cell in the Worktime Summary chart. The information card will show daily statistics.
If this is a non-standard day and it needs to be confirmed, the Confirm button will be available to the supervisor who can confirm or decline the working day, and change the times if required.
Switching Off Work Time Option For Employees
Bitrix24 administrators can switch off work time option for employees 2 ways:
- for all account users here: Settings > Account settings > Services - Time management and work reports. Important: if you have free 30 days Demo activated, you won't be bale to use this option - please refer to the 2nd option below.
- for particular users or departments here: Time & Reports > Worktime - click Settings gear in the right top corner first, then select user or employee:
Please note that if you apply this option you'll get both Work Time & Work Reports switched off.