General Telephony settings are located under Telephony > More > Telephony Settings.
- Configure Default Numbers - this will be your default number for outgoing calls. Your counterpart will see this number when you call them using Bitrix24.
- Configure Call Interface - choose how to display telephone calls in Bitrix24 Messenger.
- CRM Integration - set when to start new lead creation workflow - when receiving or ending a call.
- Auto top-up - when your balance is reaching zero, the system will debit your card you have used previously.
- Manage Black List - here you can set blacklisted numbers & auto block phone numbers outside office hours.
Off hours are specified individually for each phone number on number settings page.