- Unlimited call recordings - vs. Free and Project+ plan limitation of 100 recordings per month.
- Simultaneous call to all available employees - the call will be queued to all employees available (queue type = to everybody). Not available at Bitrix24 Free and Project+ plan.
- Assess quality of service - offer a customer a chance to assess the quality of service after they have ended conversation.
- Call source tracking (marketing) - derive call source from phone number (CRM)
- Automatic Dialer - automatically dials telephone numbers of the selected clients list; once the call is answered, the autodialer connects the call to a live person.
- IVR - a technology that allows Bitrix24 Telephony and CRM to interact with your clients through dialpad input. IVR is available in Standard and CRM+(2 levels - go to another level voice menu) and Professional (unlimited levels of voice menu) plans. The Multi-level IVR allows a caller to use a hierarchical call menu structure to reach a specific department\employee, leave a voice message, repeat current menu recording, etc.
- Custom telephony access permissions - per-user call and telephony settings access permissions are available in CRM+, Standard and Professional plans.
Author: Andrey Glushkov
6 September 2019
You can start using Bitrix24 Telephony from Bitrix24 Free plan, but it may come with several limitations. If you plan to actively use CRM & telephony integration, take a look at what Bitrix24 Advanced Telephony has to offer:
This helped Thanks :) This didn't help Sorry :(
Could you please tell us why:
It's not what I'm looking for
It's too complicated
How to use the activity stream
Configure sales intelligence
Form and report settings
Sales Center (beta)
How to create sites
Connect Open Channels
Facebook Lead Ads
Access Permissions For Open Channels