- Unlimited call recordings - vs. Free plan limitation of 100 recordings per month.
- Simultaneous call to all available employees - the call will be queued to all employees available (queue type = to everybody). Not available at Bitrix24 Free plan.
- Assess quality of service - offer a customer a chance to assess the quality of service after they have ended conversation.
- Call source tracking (marketing) - derive call source from phone number (CRM)
- Automatic Dialer - automatically dials telephone numbers of the selected clients list; once the call is answered, the autodialer connects the call to a live person.
- IVR - a technology that allows Bitrix24 Telephony and CRM to interact with your clients through dialpad input. IVR is available in Standard (2 levels - go to another level voice menu) and Professional (unlimited levels of voice menu) plans. The Multi-level IVR allows a caller to use a hierarchical call menu structure to reach a specific department\employee, leave a voice message, repeat current menu recording, etc.
- Custom telephony access permissions - per-user call and telephony settings access permissions are available in Standard and Professional plans.
Author: Andrey Glushkov
24 October 2018
You can start using Bitrix24 Telephony from Bitrix24 Free plan, but it may come with several limitations. If you plan to actively use CRM & telephony integration, take a look at what Bitrix24 Advanced Telephony has to offer:
This helped Thanks :) This didn't help Sorry :(
Could you please tell us why:
It's not what I'm looking for
It's too complicated
Working With Tasks
Desktop app help
How to create sites
Access Permissions For Open Channels
Business processes configuration