Bitrix24 Kanban for Projects - is a tool that will help you manage your projects!
Unlike Task Planner, Kanban in Bitrix24 is created especially for projects (workgroups).
Here is what you get with this tool:
- Project visualization: control flow & manage workload for each stage.
- Project board organization: group task cards logically the way you need.
- Customization for each project: create custom stages suitable for each particular project - stages number, names, colors & order are fully customizable.
- Convenient project navigation: scroll, drag & drop to reorder or move project tasks to a different stage.
- Quick actions for tasks: add new tasks, start or finish tasks, set deadlines directly inside the board - no need to open each task form.
- Easy switch between projects boards: special project tab above Kanban board allows to switch to another project board in one click.
New search & filter options are available above each Kanban board. Switch between default tasks statuses or apply filters to your board.
Smart Kanban - the system will automatically show you the last project you have visited when you open Kanban view in Tasks.
How To Use
1. Stages: add new project stages (plus icon), customize stage name (pencil icon) & color. Drag & drop stages to reorder.
2. New tasks: add new tasks via plus option below each stage.
3. Deadline: set or change task deadline right from the Project Kanban board (click on task card calendar icon).
4. Involved users: change project task responsible user or creator.
5. Start & Finish: start & finish task tabs are available inside each task card.
6. Move tasks: drag & drop task cards between stages (horizontally) or reorder them within the same stage (vertically).
7. Counters: coming soon!
8. Filters & Search: new smart search & filters are now available in tasks as well. Use default tasks filters (overdue, In progress, Postponed, etc.) or configure own filter conditions. You can use both filter & search together.