Follow these steps to sync your Bitrix24 calendar with Android mobile device: (sync process described below is based on Android 7.0, if you have a different Android version sync route may be different):1. Install Bitrix24 app from GooglePlay.
2. Open device Settings > Cloud & Accounts:
3. Go to Accounts:
5. Choose Bitrix24 in the apps list & fill in your Bitrix24 details: your Bitrix24 account address (domain), your Bitrix24 login & password.
6. After authorization is completed & Bitrix24 is added to the accounts list, open Bitrix24 & click on Sync turned off:
7. Under Sync Settings select Calendars:
8. You can find connected Bitrix24 Calendar inside your phone Calendar app. Open Manage Calendars to configure which calendars are shown on your phone, here you can enable Bitrix24 calendar view:
That's it! Your Bitrix24 calendar is now available on your mobile. All events will become synchronized automatically.