Meet our Bitrix24.Sites Builder! You can create your own site in a few clicks! For that, you need to select one of the available sites templates, customize it as for your needs & publish!
Bitrix24.Sites support Bitrix24 Open Channels, CRM web forms & callback request form, which means you can automatically add your site visitors to your Bitrix24 CRM!
Bitrix24.Sites tool allows you to create landing pages or complex sites. The Sites Builder is a simple intuitive tool any Bitrix24 user can understand.
Learn more on Bitrix24 Plans and Pricing page.
By publishing a website created using Bitrix24 You acknowledge Your full consent with the Rules. If You do not accept these Rules, do not use Bitrix24.Sites.
By using Bitrix24.Sites:
- You accept and agree that Bitrix24.Sites are not intended for publishing, demonstrating, transmitting or otherwise making available any texts, images and other items (hereinafter referred to as Content), which may be deemed as:
- violating or attempting to violate any national and international law, including those specific laws applicable to You or Your End Users in any of Your geographical locations;
- infringing Our or third parties’ intellectual property rights and trademarks, privacy rights, rights to information comprising commercial secrets, disclosing business confidential information, prejudicing honor, business reputation and dignity of third parties;
- unlawful, harmful, threatening, defamatory, libelous, inciting to violence, calls for a commission of illegal activities, clarifies the procedure for the use of explosives and other weapons, breaks the standard moral standards and ethical norms, obscene, promoting hatred and/or discrimination;
- incendiary, racist, harassing, abusive, offensive, deceptive or fraudulent, encouraging criminal or harmful conduct, containing negative and critical remarks regarding religion, politics, race, ethnicity, gender, personal characteristics, abilities, sexual orientation and appearance of third parties, insults addressed to specific individuals or organizations;
- advertising of gambling and betting, escort services, as well as similar sexual services;
- propagandizing extremist religious or political views;
- propagandizing use of illegal substances;
- damaging to Our reputation and goodwill or one which may bring Us into disrepute or harm.
- You undertake to:
- follow relevant laws of Your country, including intellectual property, advertising, marketing, and other laws (hereinafter referred to as Applicable Law) during the period of use of Bitrix24.Sites;
- not to create sites, which may be used only for automatic redirection to third-party sites, phishing, illegal collection, storage, and processing of personal data or other data of third parties, including financial data;
- not to upload any malicious software (viruses, worms, Trojans, spyware or any other computer code, files or programs) and not to use Bitrix24.Sites in connection with any form of spam or similar conduct, or otherwise engage in unethical marketing or advertising;
- replace texts, images, icons and other items which are by default in templates and blocks of Bitrix24.Sites (hereinafter referred to as Demo Content), with Your own Content. The Demo Content is not intended for use by You and its use may be regarded as a violation of the Applicable law.
- You guarantee that any Content You publish or intend to publish using the Bitrix24.Sites was obtained in compliance with the Applicable Law.
- You acknowledge that Bitrix24 does not create websites or web pages itself, does not modify Your Content in any way, does not encourage users to publish their Content, does not and should not have any knowledge of possible infringement of the Applicable Law. You use Bitrix24.Sites at Your own risk and under Your own responsibility.
If You have any doubt as to the use of any Content on Bitrix24.Sites, we recommend You receive professional advice from the relevant specialists (lawyers) prior to publishing.
- We reserve the right to block Your websites and/or access to the Bitrix24.Sites without notice at Our sole discretion, including if there are reasons to believe that You are violating the aforementioned obligations and guarantees.
We have the right to conclude at Our sole discretion about Your violation of any of the aforementioned obligations and guarantees, based on the information we have, including from a user complaint, or claim from any third party, or as a result of an internal investigation. You are obligated to provide us with refutations of such violations at our demand.
How To Start
Go to Bitrix24.Sites and click on New Website:
Select one of the predesigned Site Templates:
You will be automatically redirected to the Site Builder page:
1. Settings, Preview & Publish tabs
Site Settings: opens main site settings such as: page address, rich formatting for media links, page meta tags, page background, layout type, amalytics, search engines, custom HTML & CSS.
Preview: opens website preview.
Publish: publish your website to make it available in the internet.
2. Site Views
This section allows you to switch between site desktop, tablet & mobile phone views to check how the website will be optimized for each device type.
3. Navigation Menu
The navigation menu shows where you're currently located & which site page you're working on. For example, My Sites > Business > Business says that you're inside Bitrix24.Site Builder tool (My Sites), working on Business Site Template, inside default Business page for this website type. To go back to Bitrix24 Sites Builder click on My Sites.
4. Site Page Blocks
Each site page consists of the site blocks. Different site blocks contain different information: e.g. prices block, clients block, about us block, contact information block, etc.
You can delete, edit settings or customize design of the default blocks, move them up & down on the site page or add new blocks.
Please note that each site block has it's own Edit, Design & Actions tabs.
Actions: actions menu allows to hide, cut, copy or paste block.
Up & Down Arrows: use these arrows to move block up or down the site page.
Trash: click on trash to delete page block you don't need.
Edit Block: this tab opens main block content settings such as - block header, title, text, button, link, background image, etc. (options set depends on the block type).
Site Block Design: opens block style settings - device view settings, top & bottom padding, background color. Please note that you can apply background color to blocks where there is no image set as background (otherwise you need to remove background image first under Edit tab).
5. Add Block To Site Page
Use Add Block option to add more blocks to the site page. The Add Block menu allows to select column type, add benefits, separators, menu, footer, cover, about , title, prices, partners, etc.
6. Site Menu Items
To link top level site menu items to pages or blocks click on the menu item & select page or block in the Link option.
7. Site CRM Widget
In case you'd like your site visitors to be automatically added to your Bitrix24 CRM, you do need to take advantage of the Sites & Widget integration. By default, the Site template already has widget activated. You can find this setting option under Sites > Actions (for your site template) > Configure Site:
Website Settings will appear - go to Website Widget line to select one of the configured widgets. Please remember you need to configure CRM widget separately form CRM Widget.
Please note that you can connect your domain to Bitrix24 sites, here is how.