What to do if my CRM data seems missing:
Step one. Make sure that the data is actually missing.
To do that, please go to CRM > History and specify Delete in the Type filter. No need to fill out any other filter fields - only the ‘Type’ field, as shown on the screenshot below. If leads, contacts, companies or other entities were deleted, the History will show who and when deleted them.
CRM History is available to all commercial plans, starting from Bitrix24 Plus plan (not available to Free plan users). You can upgrade to any commercial plan to gain access to CRM History or activate free 30-day Professional plan Trial that provides access to wider selection of features.
Note: After you have upgraded to a higher plan, you will see all actions that were performed even before the CRM History feature becomes available to you - including deletions.
Step two. Find out how to restore data.
When you are sure that the data was deleted, here is the solution how to restore it:
Backup is performed daily for all Bitrix24 accounts, independently from the subscription plan. Restoring data from the backup is time-limited to 1 previous week max.
To restore the data, please submit a request to our Helpdesk (see Step 3 below). If you believe that somebody deleted data on your Free plan account, and that person is not a registered user, please report this to Bitrix24 Helpdesk.
The following details are to be considered:
- Only Bitrix24 account administrator can send a request to the Helpdesk for the lost data to be restored;
- Data restoring CANNOT be performed for a specific user/employee: it will be applied for all users registered at the specific account;
Find more about how your data is backed up by Bitrix24 here.
In general, there are 3 options for how your data can be restored:
1) CRM module rollback to a specified date (important - all new CRM data after this date will be lost). If you have deleted list of contacts, companies, leads or deals that option may be helpful.
2) CSV file. Another way to restore contacts, companies, leads or deals – is to send a request to Bitrix24 Helpdesk for a file that will contain the list of CRM records at the specified date.
We will send you a .CSV file so that you can import records back to your account.
This option may be the most convenient to active CRM accounts, since all other data will be kept untouched (up to date) and you will be able to manually import missing records.
3) Bitrix24 account full rollback to a specified date (important - all new account data after the restore date will be lost).
If any type of CRM data, products or user fields were deleted from Bitrix24 CRM, this option may be suitable to you.
Step three. Send a data restore request to Bitrix24 Helpdesk.
If you decided to restore your data, please perform the following actions:
1) Write a message to Bitrix Support24 chat or contact Bitrix24 Helpdesk. Specify in your message:
- when the data was deleted (date and time)
- which data restore option is better in your case (see Step two);
2) Bitrix24 Helpdesk team will inform you, what backup copies are available and are closest to the requested date. After that we will wait for your confirmation for data restore time and preferred option.
You can upgrade to a higher plan at Subscription > Upgrade.