You can configure access permissions to each section of CRM Marketing.
How it works
First of all, you need to configure roles. Each role has its own access permissions. Then you can define roles for users or departments.
You can configure access permissions to:
- Newsletters - creating email, SMS, messengers campaigns and voice broadcasting
- Ads - access to Google AdWords and Facebook Ads retargeting
- Sales Boost - creating repeat leads and deals
- Segments and address list
- Blacklist - adding contacts to the black list
- Settings - access to Settings and Access Permissions sections
There are two types of access permissions - edit and view.
For example, we want to give Marketing department full access to CRM Marketing.
Click CRM Marketing > Access permissions.
Click Add to create a Full Access role.
Give this role a permission to view and edit every entity.
Save this role and assign it to Marketing department. Click Add access permission and select Marketing department.
Finally, choose Full Access in roles list.
Done! Now you can configure CRM Marketing access permissions easily! :)