You can connect Bitrix24 Live Chat to Open Channels and get clients enquires from your website.
Clients messages are processed in Bitrix24 Messenger by employees added to the open channel's Responsible person queue.
There are three ways to use Live Chat for communicating with your clients:
- Public page (no website needed)
- Add website widget to your own website
- Add website widget to your Bitrix24.Sites website
- First, you need to create a new Open channel or edit the existing one.
- Connect a new communication channel - Live Chat.
Here you need to specify the public page address and configure public page settings:
- Chat design - upload an image that will be used as the chat page background.
- Area code - if you want to have the area code for the client's phone number filled in automatically in the lead capture form, just specify it here.
- Custom CSS - activate this option to specify CSS file path or CSS code.
- Signature - activate this option to remove signature Powered by Bitrix24 (available to commercial plans subscribers)
- Here's what your client sees when follows the public page link:
Add website widget to your own website
To add website widget to your own website, you need to copy a widget code and paste it to your website code before </body> tag.
You can find website widget code in Open Channels section > More > Website Widget. Then select a website widget or create a new one:
Then select an open channel with connected Live Chat or create a new one and copy the code.
Also, you can configure widget view, position on the page, welcome message, etc.
Don't forget to click Save.
Add website widget to your Bitrix24.Sites website
By default, when you create a new website in Bitrix24.Sites, it already has a website widget. But in case you haven't created a website widget yet or you want to use the other website widget, you can configure a new website widget in no time.
Open Sites > click Actions >Configure site.
Choose the widget you want to add in Website widget section or click Edit settings to create a new one.