If Bitrix24 administrator was dismissed and didn't assign administrator access rights to the other user, you can log in to your Bitrix24 account using his/her login and password, and change the account administrator.
The first administrator of the account (account creator) can also take away administrator access rights from dismissed users.
If it's not possible to solve the problem with the methods listed above, please send a request to grant administrator rights to another employee to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your request will be considered under the following conditions:
- Your request, as far as possible, must be written and scanned on the official form of your company and signed by your General Manager.
- Briefly describe the situation, so that we could understand why the administrator rights need to be assigned to another employee.
- Please provide us with the following information so that our technical support can change the administrator of the account:
- Name and login of the former administrator.
- Name, login and password of the new administrator (the user to whom you want to grant administrator rights). You can change the password and email later.
Our specialists will contact you by email.