Mailbox integration option is available only to commercial plans subscribers. This option is unavailable to Bitrix24 Free plan users. Read more here - Cloud pricing.
Bitrix24 email storage features
- Email messages and attachments connected to tasks are not deleted from Bitrix24
- Activities are created from email messages connected to CRM. Activities contain message history and attachments. After a certain period of time (depends on your plan, see below), email message connected to CRM are not shown in the Webmail section.
You can always access a copy of an email message in CRM > Activities section.
- Emails not connected to tasks will be stored in Bitrix24 for a limited time (depends on your plan, see below) and then will be deleted.
- Emails are deleted only from your Bitrix24 Webmail, you can still access them on your webmail server.
- If your free 15-day trial expires or if you downgrade from commercial plan to Free plan, webmail synchronization is disabled. All email messages not connected to tasks are deleted.
Limits for Archived plans
- The number of connected mailboxes per employee:
- Start+: 1;
- CRM+: 5;
- Standard: 5;
- Demo: 10.
- The number of shared mailboxes per account:
To make a mailbox shared, configure access permissions to this mailbox. Read more in the article - Mailbox integration.
- Start+: unlimited;
- CRM+: unlimited;
- Standard: unlimited;
- Professional: unlimited;
- Demo: 3.
- New emails not connected to tasks or emails connected to CRM will be stored in Bitrix24 for a limited time (counting from the date of receive). After that they won't be shown in the Webmail section.
- Start+: 30 days;
- CRM+: 30 days;
- Standard: 30 days;
- Professional: 90 days;
- Demo: 15 days.
- When connecting a new email address, you will be able to fetch data for:
- Start+: up to 30 days;
- CRM+: up to 30 days;
- Standard: up to 30 days;
- Professional: up to 90 days.
- Demo: up to 15 days.
- The number of outgoing emails per month (emails from CRM, CRM marketing, workflows, automation rules, etc.):
- Free: 1'000 (only emails from CRM!);
- Start+: 2'000;
- CRM+: 35'000;
- Standard: 50'000;
- Professional: 1'000'000;
- Demo: -
- Email messages not connected to tasks are deleted from Bitrix24 only, not from your email server.
- If the mailbox owner deletes an email message in Bitrix24, it's also deleted from your email server (gets to the Trash folder).
- When deleting tasks, emails connected to them will be deleted from Bitrix24 as well (including attachments).
- Mailboxes connected using Send&Save technology will work as usual.