If you love to use various smilies or emoji in chats, you will find this small trick helpful.
Here is how to add emoji to Bitrix24 chats:
1. Go to emoji website (e.g.
2. Select emoji & copy it's address
3. Open Bitrix24 desktop app or Bitrix24 web chat
4. Go to chat dialog with any user
5. Insert the smiley via BB-Code & click Send:
[icon=https://xxxxx.com/xxxx.png size=20 title=emojiname]
- Emoji are saved to the tool you have added them to - e.g. in case you add emoji via desktop app, they will be added to the desktop app emoji set. If you add them via Bitrix24 web messenger - they will be available only via Bitrix24 web chat.
- Emoji saved to web chat will be shown only in the same browser. If you open same account in a different browser - your web chat won't show saved emoji.
- If you have multiple accounts, emoji saved via desktop app will be shown only for those users where you have added them.
- It is more convenient to use chat with yourself to save new emoji. In this case you won't spam other users with smileys.