In the calendar settings, you define the events that will be shown, as well as some general display details.
Click the gear icon to access the settings.
- Specify your Time Zone to ensure you have the right time for your scheduled events. If you have international partners or an extensive network of remote workers, pay special attention to this.
- Invitation Calendar - specify the calendar to add events to which you will be invited.
- CRM Calendar – specify the calendar to add your calls and meetings.
- Show events you have declined - the calendar will record all events even if you have declined the invitation. If you change your mind, it will be easy to find the event.
- Show tasks and Show completed tasks - turn these options off if you don't want to see tasks in the calendar.
- Sync task calendar – allows you to synchronize tasks as calendar events with other devices, such as macOS and cell phones.
- Don't send invitation if the time is already allocated – your colleagues will not be able to send you an invitation if you already have something planned for that time.
- Show week number – this option is actively used in long-term planning.
- Email to send invitations – invite partners and customers to meetings via the email you specify.
- Worktime settings - specify the working hours of your company.
- Weekends - specify the days-off in the company.
- Weekends and Holidays and Workdays - specify additional dates of weekends and holidays, as well as some working days of the company, for example, December 31st.
Create permissions for employees to access calendars.