Telephony is one of the mail tools your company can use in Bitrix24. Let's clarify some details of telephony charges, subscriptions, rental fees for the numbers etc.
The cost of callsIncoming calls
- Incoming calls are free in Bitrix24, but there are some exceptions.
Some countries require additional fees for incoming calls. You can find out the exact price for calls in your Voximplant account. See the instruction how to do it below.
- There is a monthly payment for renting a phone number. The price depends on your location. The rent is charged monthly, when the incoming calls on the rented number will be free of charge for you.
- If you rent a toll-free number, your clients will not be charged for calling you. You get charged for incoming calls instead of them (prices).
- If you use a rented number for outbound calls, such calls will be charged according to our provider prices as well as the rent. The payment for calls is also made via the Voximplant account.
- In case of using the SIP connector to connect your SIP PBX, your telephony provider charges you for outgoing calls. Also, you get charged monthly for using SIP connector ($49/mo.).
When do I get charged?
After finishing a phone call, the funds will be taken out of your Telephony balance.
The monthly payment for renting a phone number is charged automatically after expiration of the rental term. In case you don’t have enough money for balance auto recharge, the rented phone number will stop working. The rent is automatically charged after you top up your balance, then you can continue using your rented number.
Where can I view call rates?
If you rent a toll-free number, you can view the prices for inbound calls here.
How to view call rates in Bitrix24
To find out the exact price for renting a number, go to CRM > Add-ons > Telephony > Rent a number section and select the needed country and type of number.
SIP Connector rent is $49/mo. You have 60 free minutes to test and configure your equipment before purchasing it.
Maximal duration of incoming and outbound calls is 1 hour. This would be enough to solve the work issues and also helps to avoid any technical issues.
What will happen to my rented number if I didn't pay on time
If you have rented number from Bitrix24 but didn't manage to pay for the rented number subscription renewal on time, here is what will happen next:
- this number won't be taken from you immediately, it will stay reserved for your account for one month since the renewal due date. For example, if your subscription had to be renewed by 1st of July, the number will be reserved for you till 1st of August. The number will stay reserved for your account for 1 month only & will be completely disconnected from your account after.
- incoming calls won't be available, your clients will hear the sound of beeping as if busy.
- if you had rented number configured for outgoing calls - these calls will be routed through the default "main outgoing number" given by the system.
I've been charged for the outbound calls though have purchased SIP connector
You can be charged if the phone calls are routed through relay or rented phone number. In this case, the calls go through and are charged by our operator. If you have SIP connector configured, you need to go to CRM > Add-ons > Telephony > Connection > Configure telephony and set your PBX as the Default number for outgoing calls.
“You do not have enough money in your account to complete this operation” error
This error message may occur if you don’t have enough money at your account. Please note that Telephony balance is common for incoming & outgoing calls, meaning all costs are charged from the same balance. You can check your balance under CRM > Add-ons > Telephony > Connection. In case you don’t have enough money for balance auto recharge – this information will also be displayed there.