Rent a number to have an unlimited amount of incoming lines and to access extended phone number configuration settings (call recordings, CRM integration, call routing, etc.). Also, you can use the rented number as a default number for outgoing calls. You can rent phone numbers in about 58 countries.
How To Rent A Number
Go to Telephony > Connection > Rent phone number and click Connect.
Select a country/region where you want to rent a number.
Choose one of the number types (available types may vary for each country):
- Toll free
The system may request to upload additional documents (e.g. proof of address, passport or ID copy) for some regions or countries. Please follow the instructions (image size should not exceed 2000px). Submitted documents are usually processed by Fastcom LLC (our VoIP provider) within two business days.
- Hong Kong
- Republic of South Africa
- South Korea
Configure Rented Number
After the number is rented you will get access to the number's configuration page.
Inbound Call Routing allows you to:
- Set extension number processing (voice message, continue call processing, forward to mobile).
- Use IVR.
- Check for number in all CRM records (create new leads for new clients, identify responsible users for existing clients).
- Forward inbound call to queue (you can open queue settings there or find it under Telephony > Queues as well).
- Save recordings of all calls (all recordings of conversations will be available in the Call Statistics and saved in the Company Drive in the Telephony recordings folder).
- Assess quality of service (offer a customer a chance to assess the quality of service after they have ended conversation).
- Set phone hours (days off, time zone, holidays, etc.).
- Add off hours recorded message.
Greetings & Recordings:
- Select language.
- Load your own music or recordings for calls or use standard tunes provided by the system.
Rented number as a number for outgoing calls
You can set the rented number to be used as a number for outgoing calls. In this case, the rented number can be hidden and substituted for any other office number (when you are calling your clients).
Number for outgoing calls can be configured under Telephony > Telephony Settings. Here you can set any of available numbers as an outgoing call number shown to your clients when you call from Bitrix24 - e.g. you can substitute the main outgoing number.
- unlimited incoming phone lines
- unlimited incoming calls for each line
- internal extensions for your employees
- custom rules for incoming calls
- missed call notifications
- phone call recording
- incoming, outgoing, missed call statistics
- detailed statistics for each call
- CRM integration
- ability to connect physical phones