We recommend that you activate your free 30-day demo mode and take advantage of all the features that Bitrix24 offers. The free 30-day demo provides access to the tools available in the Professional subscription plan.
Any user can activate 30-day trial. 30 days are counted continuously when you activate trial, i.e., if you deactivate trial in 20 days, you cannot use the other 10 days later.
During the first 7 days, you have access to live chat support. When your 30-day trial is finished, you can select the most suitable plan for you.
Limitations of the 30-day trial
- The Bitrix24 Cloud Storage is limited to 50Gb.
- In the online store, you can add only 100 products.
- You cannot rename the domain.
- You cannot restore backup copies.
- You cannot renew email domain for free.
- An administrator cannot deactivate OTP.
- You cannot transfer email domain.
- You cannot change the domain zone.
- Bitrix24.Vacation subscription option is not included (your account can be deleted after 30-40 days of inactivity).
- Communication in Bitrix24.Network is not available.
- You cannot customize the invitation message.
- You cannot set up tasks between different Bitrix24 accounts.
- You cannot remove "Powered by Bitrix24" on all items.
- Email campaigns in CRM Marketing are not available.
- You cannot switch to your domain.
- IP restrictions are not available.
What happens when my trial expires?
After the trial is over your account will be automatically downgraded to Free plan. All data will be kept (for any advanced tool you used during the trial), however, the access to it may be limited. The access to that data will automatically be restored when you upgrade to an appropriate Bitrix24 plan.
When the free trial period is over, your Bitrix24 account will have only one administrator again (the last logged in administrator).
How can I understand how many days left until the end of the free trial?
Click Subscription > Activate Trial to see how many days left until the end of the trial.
My free trial expired, but I didn't have enough time to try all the tools. Can I extend the free trial period?
Unfortunately, we don't extend the free trial period. If you want to, you can create a new Bitrix24 account and activate the free trial there.