We recommend that you activate your free 15-day demo mode and take advantage of all the features that Bitrix24 offers. The free 15-day demo provides access to the tools available in the Professional subscription plan. Any user can activate 15-day trial.
When your 15-day trial is finished, you can select the most suitable plan for you.
Limitations of the 15-day trial
- The Bitrix24 Cloud Storage is limited to 50Gb.
- In the online store, you can add only 100 products.
- You cannot rename the domain.
- You cannot restore backup copies.
- You cannot renew email domain for free.
- An administrator cannot deactivate OTP.
- You cannot transfer email domain.
- You cannot upload your own logo.
- You cannot change the domain zone.
- Bitrix24.Vacation subscription option is not included (your account can be deleted after 30-40 days of inactivity).
- Communication in Bitrix24.Network is not available.
- You cannot set up tasks between different Bitrix24 accounts.
- You cannot remove "Powered by Bitrix24" on all items.
- Email campaigns in CRM Marketing are not available.
- You cannot switch to your domain.
- IP restrictions are not available.
- In Bitrix24 Sites, custom HTML and JS are not available.
- You cannot use public links to the Bitrix24.Drive files.
- You can install any applications from the Market. However, you'll lose access to these applications when the free trial is over. (From January 1, 2021)
- Bitrix24. Documents are not available
Can I use a demo mode if I have a commercial plan?
Yes, you can use a demo mode on a commercial plan.
- If you have a commercial plan and activate the demo mode, your plan will not be suspended for demo period. It means that you will be spending days of two plans at the same time.
- If you are using a demo mode and decide to buy a commercial plan, you should know that all remaining days on the demo mode will be burned off.
- All demo mode limits will come into effect at your commercial plan.
What happens when my trial expires?
After the trial is over your account will be automatically downgraded to Free plan. All data will be kept (for any advanced tool you used during the trial), however, the access to it may be limited. The access to that data will automatically be restored when you upgrade to an appropriate Bitrix24 plan.
When the free trial period is over, your Bitrix24 account will have only one administrator again (the last logged in administrator).
How can I understand how many days left until the end of the free trial?
My free trial expired, but I didn't have enough time to try all the tools. Can I extend the free trial period?
Unfortunately, we don't extend the free trial period. If you want to, you can create a new Bitrix24 account and activate the free trial there. Or you can invite a Bitrix24 Partner to your account. Btrix24 Partners can activate the free 15-day trial, and you'll have any plan you want for 15 days.