If you have any problems with Bitrix24 Telephony, please check the following requirements:
- Internet connection speed - no less than 128 Kbps (Kilobits per second) for each conversation.
- Recommended Internet browsers:
- Mozilla Firefox;
- Google Chrome;
We don't guarantee the correct functioning of Bitrix24 Telephony if you use any other browser.
- If you're using Bitrix24 desktop app for calls, it should be version 7 or newer.
WebRTC technology uses https protocol. Thus, you need to get a trusted SSL certificate to make voice calls and video calls via desktop app. Self-signed certificate may cause incorrect work. This applies to Bitrix24 Cloud version with own domain and Bitrix24 Self-hosted version.
- To make calls, you need a headset or configured SIP-phone connected.
- If you use SIP phones and "To everybody" type of call distribution, incoming calls cannot be transferred to more than 10 phones (devices). This is Voximplant's limitation.
- Local network settings must be done. You can get a list of settings from Bitrix24 Support.
- Voximplant supports G711 (u-law and a-law), Opus, ILBC, H.264, VP8 codecs.
- Call quality test. Follow this link to test call quality: https://echo.voximplant.com/iframe.html
This test helps you check:
- Browser version;
- SDK Load;
- Access to microphone;
- Connection quality.
If any problems are found during the test, you will be offered possible solutions. Then you can start this test again to make sure everything works fine.