Sometimes your employee cannot answer the phone call from the client due to different reasons (employee took a break, took a time off, etc.). Configure call forwarding and don't lose such clients!
How to configure call forwarding
You can configure call forwarding in Queue group settings > Missed call processing. There are two ways to get to this section:
- When you configure the phone number preferences: Telephony > Connection > Configure number > Forward inbound call to queue group > Queue group settings.
- Or you can configure queue group first and then select this group for a particular number: Telephony > Queues > Add queue group or Edit the existing queue group.
Call forwarding options
There are several call forwarding options in Bitrix24:
- Forward call to employee - missed calls will be forwarded to the last employee in the queue.
For the correct work of this option, phone number in the employee profile needs to be in the international phone number format - country code, area code, phone number. +, () and spaces don't affect the phone number recognition.
- Forward call to specified number - missed calls will be forwarded to the specified number.
For the correct work of this option, phone number needs to be entered in the international phone number format - country code, area code, phone number. +, () and spaces don't affect the phone number recognition.
- Forward to another queue group - missed calls will be forwarded to another queue group.
- Wait for available operator - call "moves in circles" inside the queue till any employee from this queue group answers it.