In Bitrix24, you can import or export workflows templates.
To do that, open the workflow that you want to import/export > click Actions > Configure workflows.
In the context menu, click Edit.
Click Export or Import buttons.
Before importing a workflow template to another Bitrix24 account, make sure to have the same documents types created on that account.
Due to some important features of lists module, the import of a workflow template for them needs to be done with certain conditions.
The easiest way is to initially create and configure a list, fields and workflow template:
- Add custom fields to initial list not in the lists interface, but straight in the Business Process Designer.
- After exporting template from initial list to a new one, make sure to check all the actions that use custom fields.
If custom fields in the initial list were created in the lists interface, here's the algorithm for a template import:
- Create and configure a new list the same way as the initial list.
- Create and configure custom fields in the lists interface the same way as in the initial list.
- Specify the same IDs for custom fields and their values as in the initial list.
- Import workflow template.
- Check the imported template, especially actions that use custom fields.