To configure business process template parameters, click Workflows > Workflows in Activity Stream > select a workflow > Actions > Configure workflows > Edit > Template Parameters.
The business process template parameters form includes the following tabs: General, Parameters, Variables, Constants, Global constants, Access.
- General - title, description and autorun options.
Read more about the autorun option in the article - Business process "autorun when added" option.
- Parameters are needed to define some values used by the business process. These values are defined by a workflow user before running it and are saved when this workflow is completed.
- Variables are needed to temporarily store data used in the running workflow. After completing the workflow, variables values are deleted.
- Constants are needed to store data that don't change while the workflow is running. You need to configure constants before running a workflow.
- Global constants - the same as constants, but are applied to all business processes in your account.
- Configure access permissions to this template in the Access tab.