There are the following domain zones available in Bitrix24:
- EU - .eu zone (bitrix24.eu)
- Germany - .de zone (bitrix24.de)
- France - .fr zone (bitrix24.fr)
- Italy - .it zone (bitrix24.it)
- Poland - .pl zone (bitrix24.pl)
- Russia - .ru zone (bitrix24.ru)
- Ukraine - .ua zone (bitrix24.ua)
- Belarus - .by zone (bitrix24.by)
- Kazakhstan - .kz zone (bitrix24.kz)
- India - .in zone (bitrix24.in)
- Turkey - .com.tr zone (bitrix24.com.tr)
- Indonesia - .id zone (bitrix24.id)
- China - .cn zone (bitrix24.cn)
- Vietnam - .vn zone (bitrix24.vn)
- Japan - .jp zone (bitrix24.jp)
- USA - .com zone (bitrix24.com)
- Latin America - .es zone (bitrix24.es)
- Brazil - .com.br zone (bitrix24.com.br)
- Free plan subscribers have the following migration options available: .ru <–> .ua, .ru <–> .by, .ru <–> .kz, .ua <–> .by, .ua <–> .kz, .by <–> .kz.
- Commercial plans subscribers can migrate from any domain zone to any domain zone.
Please read the information below carefully before sending a domain zone change request to our Support:
- Domain zone change request should be sent by your account's owner (user who registered the account).
- You can request domain zone change only once for each Bitrix24 account.
- Bitrix24 doesn't limit the migration from one domain zone to another (as well as the account registration) by the country of your residence or by the country your business is registered in. You can migrate to any domain zone or register a new account in any domain zone.
But there may be some issues caused by migration to a different domain zone or registering your account in a different domain zone. For example, Bitrix24 servers are located in different countries depending on the domain zone of your account; thus, migration to another domain zone may affect the speed of access to your account. Or your local laws may be different from the laws of the domain zone you're migrating to, especially concerning the personal data and location of servers.
- Please note that in case your account name is already taken in another domain zone - we won't be able to perform domain zone change for your account (e.g., mycompany.bitrix24.com to mycompany.bitrix24.eu).
- In case you have active telephony credits, it may happen that we won't be able to transfer your telephony credits for a new domain zone (our Support team will advise details for your particular case).
- In case you have SIP Connector rented, we may transfer your account to another domain zone only after your rent is expired.
- In case you have rented numbers, Voximplant (our telephony provider) can transfer them as well. It may take some time to transfer rented numbers. Rented numbers' settings are not transferred.
- Domain zone change will be performed by our Support team within several business days (commercial plans subscribers have priority).
- Marketplace apps are different for different domain zones.
- Paid apps are not available on Marketplace to the following domain zones: .ua, .kz, .by.
- Telephony is not available in the .by domain zone.
- After changing the domain zone, you will be redirected to a new address if you enter the old address.
- You will be charged for subscription in the currency of the domain zone you've migrated to. Also, subscription price, available currencies and payment methods may be different in different domain zones.
- configured Open Channels (you will need to disconnect them before account transfer to a different zone),
- website widgets,
- CRM web forms & online chats,
- Marketplace apps (each domain zone has its own Marketplace).
If you agree with these terms and conditions, you can submit your migration request to our Support.