You can configure the access permissions for the employees to work with Stock adjustment documents. You can enable the following permissions:
- View – an employee will be able to view documents. If this access permission is disabled, the employee will see a message that he/she does not have enough rights to view the section.
- Create and edit – an employee will be able to edit and create new documents. If you disable this access permission, the employee will not be able to edit old documents and the create button will be blocked.
- Process inventory objects – an employee with this access permission will be able to process documents.
- Cancel processing – an employee with this access permission will be able to cancel document processing and return the balances of products.
- Delete inventory object – an employee with this access permission will be able to delete drafts and canceled documents.
Example of access permissions settings
For example, you need an employee responsible for the warehouse will be able to enter unrecorded balances into the document, but not to delete or cancel it.
To do this, enable the View, Create and edit, and Process inventory objects, but disable the others.
Now the employee will be able to enter unrecorded balances into the system with the stock adjustment document, but then he/she can not accidentally delete or cancel it.
When working with the document, access permissions to specific warehouses are taken into account. If you have given an employee access permission to one particular warehouse, he/she will only be able to work with documents from this warehouse.
Read more information in the article: Access permission: View and select warehouses.