Open Channels Reports will help you understand what the most popular open channel with your customers is, how effective your operators are, what the average reply time is, what the satisfaction rate is, etc.
How it worksYou can see all the essential information related to open channels in one place - effectiveness of operators, the number of messages got via each messenger or social network, average reply time, etc.
How to customize the appearance of reports
You can delete any widget by clicking Gear>Delete.
Also, you can configure any widget. There are two ways to do that - you can click Gear>Settings or just click Configure.
- Click Pencil to rename the report.
- Click By filter to set a Reporting Period.
- Click menu on the right to choose the report presentation form (pie chart, bar chart, stacked column chart, line graph, number, funnel, dual axis graph or active).
- Scroll down and you can set the category and the source of the data used in the report.
Open channels category uses Communication channels, Responsibles and a variety of Open Channels Counters as a source of data.
Here's a list of Open Channels Counters:
- Total sessions
- Sessions by the hour
- Sessions, new inquiries
- Sessions, returning inquiries
- Sessions with positive rating
- Sessions with negative rating
- Unrated sessions
- Rated sessions
- Assigned sessions
- Answered sessions
- Skipped sessions
- Satisfaction rate
How to add a new widget
Click the button at the top right corner to Add widget.
You can switch to the real data by clicking Disable demo mode. All the changes made in demo mode will be applied to the real data automatically.
Also, you can reset all the settings to default in this menu.
We're sure that you will enjoy this brand new tool and create Open Channels Reports without any problems!