You can connect Facebook comments with Bitrix24 and reply to comments on your Facebook posts in Bitrix24 Messenger.
Click Facebook: Comments in Contact Center section.
Select a communication channel that you want to connect Facebook comments with and click Connect.
Log in to your Facebook account.
If the Facebook page is not displayed in the list of available pages when connecting it to Bitrix24, you have to configure access permissions to this page manually. Read more in the article - Fix problems with connecting Instagram and Facebook to Bitrix24.
Select a Facebook page to connect with Bitrix24 and click Connect.
Your Facebook page is connected with Bitrix24!
How it works
Your client leaves a comment on your Facebook page.
You get a message in Bitrix24 Messenger and reply to your client.
Your reply is displayed as a comment on Facebook.
If there is no such a client in your CRM database, a new lead is created (automatically or manually, depending on which option you enabled in the open channel settings).
- When Bitrix24 administrator connects Facebook page, the page the administrator is currently logged in to gets connected.
- When you disconnect the connected Facebook user in open channel settings, the Facebook page gets disconnected too.
- When the connected Facebook user loses his/her administrative rights, this Facebook page gets disconnected automatically.
- You can connect Facebook Page only (not groups!).
- Only comments to the Facebook Page posts will be sent to Bitrix24.
- Facebook page authorization stays active for 60 days. If you want to change the connection settings after these 60 days, you need to log in to the same Facebook account again.
- Any Bitrix24 administrator can connect/disconnect Facebook pages if he/she has access permissions to Open Channels settings.
- You cannot connect the same Facebook page with open channels in several Bitrix24. Only the one that was connected last will work.
- If your message contains more than 4096 characters, it will be sent split.
- You can edit/delete your comments and delete client's comments in this open channel.
- People's replies to comments are displayed in separate chats in Bitrix24 (one person - one chat) and are added to the CRM automatically.