You can connect Facebook comments with Bitrix24 and reply to comments on your Facebook posts in Bitrix24 Messenger.
Click Facebook: Comments in Contact Center section.
Select a communication channel that you want to connect Facebook comments with and click Connect.
Log in to your Facebook account.
Select a Facebook page to connect with Bitrix24 and click Connect.
Your Facebook page is connected with Bitrix24!
How it works
Your client leaves a comment on your Facebook page.
You get a message in Bitrix24 Messenger and reply to your client.
Your reply is displayed as a comment on Facebook.
If there is no such a client in your CRM database, a new lead is created (automatically or manually, depending on which option you enabled in the open channel settings).
- When Bitrix24 administrator connects Facebook page, the page the administrator is currently logged in to gets connected.
- When you disconnect the connected Facebook user in open channel settings, the Facebook page gets disconnected too.
- When the connected Facebook user loses his/her administrative rights, this Facebook page gets disconnected automatically.
- You can connect Facebook Page only (not groups!).
- Any Bitrix24 administrator can connect/disconnect Facebook pages if he/she has access permissions to Open Channels settings.
- You can not connect the same Facebook page with open channels in several Bitrix24. Only the one that was connected last will work.
- If your message contains more than 4096 characters, it will be sent split.
- You can edit/delete your comments and delete client's comments in this open channel.