Work Report - is a document containing information about employee's work made for the certain time period.
How to set up a reporting system
In the Time and Reports section, select Work Reports.
In the upper right corner, click the Settings button. After that, you will see gears icons next to the employees and the departments. Click one of them to configure the reporting system for a specific employee or an entire department.
Select the report period: daily, weekly, or monthly. You can also specify a specific day and time.
How reports are displayed
- Gray - report is not confirmed;
- Yellow - report is confirmed without scoring;
- Green - the report is scored positive;
- Red - the report is scored negative.
You can also use filters at the top of the section.
You can use the filters to select a specific reporting period, a specific department/employee, and to show statistics on the reports.
Check the Statistics box to see Rates of reports with scores and Rates of positive scores.
- Employeescan enable/disable statistics.
- Administrators, Human Resources and Management departments also see the filter by department.
- Department heads additionally see a filter by employees.
How to confirm a work report
Work reports must be confirmed and scored by a department supervisor. Click on the report to open the work report confirmation form.
Select a score and confirm the report. Note that an employee won't be able to edit his/her report after it has been confirmed.
How to fill and submit a work report
Work report form appears automatically daily/weekly/monthly at a particular time depending on the settings configured by the administrator.
If the employee hasn't submitted the work report for the specified reporting period, he/she will see a notification.
You can click the Postpone for an hour button before submitting a work report. The work report form will be shown again in an hour. After submitting the work report, you and your supervisor will be notified about it in Feed.
There are some data that will be automatically added to the work report:
- Data added to the Daily Summary tool using the Time Management option.
- All the tasks that have been completed within the reporting period. You can also add tasks to the report manually by clicking the select from list button.
Events that the employee hasn't confirmed, won't be added to the work report.