Configure RPA access permissions to prevent data loss and accidental modification of RPA workflows.
Workflows and stages
- New workflow creation - any user can create a new workflow.
- Edit workflow - when creating a new workflow, specify who can edit the workflow in the Access permissions section.
You can configure access to editing the workflow at any moment by clicking Actions > Configure > Access permissions.
- Delete workflow - users that can edit the workflow can also delete this workflow. Workflow cannot be deleted if it has any items (even completed).
You may get the You cannot delete a workflow containing items error when trying to delete a workflow.
In this case, switch to the Workflows tab > select a workflow you want to delete > delete all the items related to this workflow.
- View workflow - all users can view workflows.
- Stages - any user can edit the workflow stages.
- View items - all users can view workflow items.
- Create items - when creating a workflow, you can specify users who can create workflow items in the Workflow start section.
- Edit and delete items - users that have permission to create items can also edit and delete items.
- View and add comments - all users can view and add comments to items.
- Edit and delete comments - only the user who has added the comment can edit or delete it.