Some of our clients get an authentication error when trying to connect Gmail to Bitrix24.
You may get this error when connecting a mailbox for incoming mail or for sending outgoing mail using external SMTP.
To fix this problem you need:
- Make sure that you've entered the correct password.
- Check if you have enabled the two-factor authentication. If it's enabled, disable it or use a special app password.
- Enable less secure apps access in your Google account settings.
Make sure to be logged in under correct Google account connected to the Gmail that you're trying to connect to Bitrix24.
- Log out from all the other Google accounts.
Follow the link > click Continue > Confirm.
- Make sure that your password doesn't contain