Some of our clients get an authentication error when trying to connect Gmail to Bitrix24.
You may get this error when connecting a mailbox for incoming mail or for sending outgoing mail using external SMTP.
To fix this problem you need to do the following steps:
- Make sure that you have entered the correct password.
- Check if you have enabled the two-factor authentication. If it is enabled, disable it or use a special app password.
- Enable less secure apps access in your Google account settings.
Make sure to be logged in under the correct Google account connected to the Gmail that you are trying to connect to Bitrix24.
- Log out from the other Google accounts.
- Make sure that your password does not contain
^symbols.Data check is performed by Google and may take from 10 minutes up to 24 hours.Was this information helpful?