1. Why don't I have access to automation rules?
Check if this tool is available on your plan. You can find all the information about Bitrix24 plans on the pricing page.
2. At what moment an automation rule is run?
3. Can an automation rule be triggered by an event related to the CRM element? For example, a task has been created or a field has been completed.
4. I've added an automation rule to a stage/status with already existing deals/leads. But the automation rule doesn't run. Why?
5. I've moved an element to the next stage/status, but not all the automation rules added to the previous stages/statuses had been executed. What happens in this case?
6. Are the automation rules added for the entire Bitrix24 Account or separately for each employee?
7. Who can configure automation rules?
8. Can I add several automation rules to one stage/status?
9. Can I configure an automation rule so that it will be run with a delay?
10. If I have several automation rules added to one status/stage, will these automation rules run sequentially or simultaneously?
11. Can I use automation rules to add the information contained in the fields of a company/contact to a deal?
12. How can I find out that the automation rule has been run?
13. What do different icons mean in the automation rules?
The blue circle icon means that the automation rule hasn't been run yet. For example, there can be a delay specified in the automation rule settings.
14. In what cases an automation rule won't be run?
- has been imported from .csv file;
- has been created from the online store order;
- has been created using another automation rule or workflow.