Google Services Integrations
If you connect your Bitrix24 account to apps or services provided by other parties, such as Google, certain Customer Data may be collected from your device by Google. Bitrix24 treats Google user data consistent with Google policies. Use of information received from Gmail APIs adheres to Google's Limited Use Requirements. This data may be collected automatically through the use of application programming interfaces such as the Google API Services or Gmail's API (OAuth), and may include:
- The contents, metadata and related information of emails, Google calendar events and stored files when you choose to sync your App with Gmail, calendar and cloud storage services (Google Drive);
- Email addresses of your Inbox and Sent folders, when you choose to sync your Bitrix24 account and Gmail with your device’s address book; and
- Customer Data that you send from your Bitrix24 account to Google, or data that you request from any of the Google services, automatically or otherwise. Note that, as a security precaution, if you choose to connect your Bitrix24 account to apps or services provided by Google and you request data from any of the Google services, information that identifies you or your device may also be sent in order to authenticate the request. You can revoke access at any time.
App’s use of information received from Gmail APIs will adhere to Google's Limited Use Requirements.
Bitrix24 Two-way synchronization:
- Two-way synchronization between Bitrix24 and Gmail means that even if you work with emails in Gmail, you’ll have copies of those in Bitrix24 CRM or Webmail. Also, you can send emails directly from inside Bitrix24 using Gmail when this integration is enabled. If you’d like more information about this integration, please see this article.
- Calendar Two-way synchronization between Bitrix24 and Google Calendars means all events created in Google Calendar are automatically synched with Bitrix24 calendars and vice-versa. If you’d like more information about this integration, please see this article.
- Google Docs: Google Docs can be used inside Bitrix24 account for viewing and editing documents online. If you’d like more information about this integration, please see this article.
Choices Available to You
You can always choose whether or not to disclose personally identifiable information and that choice will not prevent you from using our Services. Please note, however, if you should choose not to make available some of your personal information, we may not be able to provide you with some of the Google integration services. For further information please see our Google integration privacy statement.