Apple company has introduced new requirements to make it easier for users to manage their personal data. In this regard, any authorized Bitrix24 user has the ability to delete his/her account.
The profile owner needs to send a request for the account deletion. It will be deleted within 30 days.
How to delete an account
Open the Bitrix24 mobile app and log in to the account.
Go to the Menu and click Edit profile. Scroll the page and click Delete account.
In the warning window, read the description of the next steps. Click Continue to fill out the request form and log in to the account you want to delete and then click Log in.
Log in to the account via your mobile phone browser, depending on your initial registration method. Click Next.
Read all the items listed in the profile deletion request form. Specify the reason for deleting the account and confirm the action. Click Send request.
Your account will be deleted within 30 days of your request.
We will inform you of the final profile deletion by the email you specified in your Bitrix24 Network profile.
What happens after the account deletion
As soon as your request is processed and your profile is deleted:
- access to this Bitrix24 will be closed.
- the account will be removed from the Bitrix24 list on the Network page.
- your data and content that you uploaded to the account will remain until your Bitrix24 administrator delete it.
- you will not receive emails related to this account.
- you will be marked as Fired in the list of employees.
- if you have only one account registered, deleting your profile will completely delete your account in Bitrix24 Network profile, according to the Bitrix24 Terms of Service.
- If you have several accounts and you want to completely delete all of them, you need to send a request for deletion from each Bitrix24 account.
How to cancel a deletion request
If your profile has not yet been deleted, send a cancellation request. To do this, go to your profile in the mobile app and go through the all steps again before the request form. In this case, in the Reason for deletion field, specify "cancel profile deletion".