When using a rented number or your own SIP PBX, you can load your own music for calls to use it as:
- "Your call will be recorded" tune
- Wait music
- Enqueue tune
- Hold music
- Quality assessment start tune (client conversation rating is available in advanced telephony only)
- Quality assessment end tune (client conversation rating is available in advanced telephony only)
Follow these steps to customize greetings and recordings:
- Go to Telephony > click Configure numbers and select the rented number or PBX. In the Hold music tab you can set the language of the standard music provided in the system.
- Click on the Show other tunes button to see the list of all the available recordings.
- In this section you can upload your own music or recording for each case or return the standard one.
- Requirements for audio files: mp3 format, mono, not more than 2Mb.
- There is no way to delete the standard music. You can only replace it with your own recordings. If you want a callee to hear repeated beeps, you should upload such a recording.
- After uploading your own music, click Save. Otherwise, the changes won't be applied.
- If you need to add a recorded message that will be played to the caller during off-hours, please upload it in the Working hours section.