Bitrix24 On-Premise editions are ideal for organizations ranging from 50 to 50,000 employees in size.
There are two Bitrix24 On-Premise editions: Business and Enterprise.
Bitrix24 On-Premise Business edition includes all the features of Bitrix24.CRM edition, but in addition, you get:
- More users - 50-500 users can be added to Bitrix24 On-Premise Business edition account instead of 12 Bitrix24.CRM users.
- External users - the Extranet access provides a secure, separate space where workgroups can be shared with external users such as clients, partners, freelancers and other service providers. All of the same functionality is available in Extranet groups, but these third parties are able only to see the workgroups which they are a part of, and the various users of those groups.
- e-Learning - the e-Learning feature enables you to create online training courses, conduct tests, and certify users. You can create an unlimited number of online training courses and tests for your employees or people you invite in your extranet. All results achieved by an employee/participant are registered and can be tracked in a journal.
- Helpdesk - Bitrix24 comes with a professional helpdesk service that lets you organize technical support services and create a transparent and efficient system for service requests. Support tickets can be created by filling out a special form in the intranet, or via email using a mailbox set up to handle the creation of support tickets.
- Active Directory, SSO, MS Exchange, Sharepoint Sync - Bitrix24 integrates closely with MS Outlook tasks, contacts, and calendars (the two-way integration utilizes SharePoint lists based on SOAP). The MS Exchange Server 2007/2010 Connector serves to synchronize calendars, tasks and contacts in your intranet from MS Exchange Server. Besides, Bitrix24 integrates with Google and Apple products through its support of CalDAV and CardDAV formats. Our product also supports Active Directory/LDAP integration which provides your portal with a centralized method of data management.
Bitrix24 On-Premise Business edition lifetime license costs from $2'990 to $14'990 (depending on a number of users).
You can find more information about Bitrix24 On-Premise Business edition advantages here - Bitrix24 On-Premise: Editions and pricing.
Bitrix24 On-Premise Enerprise edition includes all the features of Bitrix24 On-Premise Business edition, but in addition, you get:
- More users - 1000-unlimited number of users can be added to Bitrix24 On-Premise Enterprise edition account instead of 50-500 Bitrix24 On-Premise Business edition users.
- Multiple Divisions - this extremely useful feature allows separating versions of intranet portals for each division or department. This functionality was specially designed for companies with multiple offices and branch locations which need to have a larger degree of autonomy. In essence, each branch can have its own intranet that has a separate structure and design. Employees can get access to their company's intranet, the intranet of their department, and, depending on the settings, the intranets of other departments.
- Web-Cluster - Bitrix Web Cluster provides a flexible solution with the real-time scalability of the specific resources (the database or web server) which need to be expanded, simply by adding new machines to the cluster. Read more about this feature in our Blog.
Bitrix24 On-Premise Enterprise edition lifetime license costs from $24'990 to $59'990 (depending on a number of users).
You can find more information about Bitrix24 On-Premise Enterprise edition advantages here - Bitrix24 On-Premise: Editions and pricing.