Bitrix24 doesn't support integration with Yandex.Mail anymore.
But if you have some mailboxes connected (via Yandex.Mail) earlier, you can still use them.
In this case, you own a domain (you manage a domain with your registrar), but Bitrix24 is a domain administrator in Yandex.Mail.
How to get administrative access in Yandex.Mail
- Go to Yandex Support page. In the Domain management access section, scroll down to I forgot or don't know what the domain administrator account is.
- Click Feedback and select I need to restore access to domain management.
- Fill the rest of the fields with the necessary information.
Please note that a domain can only be connected to a firstname.lastname@example.org type of Yandex account. No other mailbox can be used.
- Yandex will send you an email with detailed instructions on how to confirm domain ownership.
- After all the steps have been completed, ownership of the domain is transferred to the account that you specified in your request.
Now you can manage your Yandex.Mail mailboxes!