How to change my Bitrix24 login
You can change your Bitrix24 login in your Bitrix24 Network Profile. Here is how:
- Log in to your Bitrix24 Network profile and click the Change button in the Email section.
- Enter your new email address (login) and current password. You can enable the Update user account email on all connected Bitrix24's option to apply changes to all your Bitrix24 accounts (Contact email field in your Bitrix24 account). Then click Save.
- Open your inbox (new email address) > find an "email address confirmation" letter > confirm your new email address.
- Done! Your Bitrix24 login is successfully updated.
"A user with this email already exists" error message
This error indicates that another Bitrix24 Network profile with the same email address already exists. This may happen if you have registered to Bitrix24 Network with this email address before or if you have logged in to Bitrix24 Network with any of your social networks accounts bound to the same email address.
To fix this problem, log in to the other Bitrix24 Network profile using an email address you wanted to use as a login to your main Bitrix24 Network profile > change email address there for another one > change the email address in your main Bitrix24 Network profile.
How to change my Bitrix24 password
You can change your Bitrix24 password not only using the forgot password option, but also on your Bitrix24 Network Profile page.
- Log in to your Bitrix24 Network profile and click the Change button in the Password section.
- Enter your current and new password. Click Save.