Personal video calls
To call an employee:
- Type the employee's name to the Search bar in Bitrix24 Messenger > click HD video call or Voice call:
- Confirm access to microphone and webcam. The connection is established and the video call window is opened.
You can send text messages to the user you are talking to or send messages to other users while video calling by clicking the Chat button at the bottom. The video call is not interrupted; you can hear and speak to the colleague you are calling to and switch to the fullscreen mode at any time.
You can add more users to the video call by clicking the Add button.
Group video calls
Create any group chat and perform a video call to start a group call. Invite users to the group chat > click Voice call or HD Video call button.
You can also invite new users to a chat while video calling or disconnect from the chat at any moment.
The group call opens in the browser in the same chat window.
- The calls are available in both private and public chats.
- The calls are available in the browser, the Desktop and Mobile app.
- The maximum number of call participants:
- All commercial plans and Bitrix24 On-Premise version - 24 participants.
- Free plan - 12 participants.
In chats, where the number of participants exceeds the limit, group video calls are only possible via the Zoom conferences.
- The call duration is unlimited.
- Group audio and video calls can be recorded only in the Bitrix24 app for Mac and Windows.
The following buttons are available in the call window to access the additional features.
- Speaker mode/Grid mode - in the speaker mode, the person's video that is currently speaking is displayed. In the grid mode, all the participants' video is displayed.
- Fullscreen - maximize the call window.
- Add - add new participants to the call.
- Mic - enable/disable the microphone or select the needed one if you have several.
- Camera - enable/disable the camera or select the needed one if you have several.
- Chat - switch to the chat window without ending the ongoing call.
- Raise hand - click this button if you want to say something but don't want to interrupt your colleague. This button is available in a call with more than two participants. In this case, the hand icon appears with the corresponding heading.
- Screen - enable the screen sharing option.
- Record - enable the call recording option that is available in Bitrix24 app for Mac and Windows.
- Disconnect - click this button to disconnect from the call.
Control buttons are also available if you have minimized the call window.
- Panel - click the panel to return to the call.
- Return to call - click the button to return to the call.
- Hung up - disconnect from the call.
Recommend you to read: