In case you forgot your Bitrix24 password or your password is not accepted by the system, you can always reset it via the special form. Here is how:
- First, click Forgot your password? button.
- In the password recovery form you need to type in the email address you have used to log in to Bitrix24. Click Next.
- If you’ve typed the email address correctly, you'll get the following message:
- Now you should open Bitrix24 password recovery email in your inbox & click the link provided inside:
- You’ll see the new password creation form. Make sure you type in the new password correctly twice. Click Change password.
Haven't received the password recovery email
First of all, make sure to check the Spam folder of your email service.
If you use your own email domain, add firstname.lastname@example.org to the whitelist. This email address is used for sending system messages when you request password recovery.