With the help of Stock receipt, you can control work with vendors. You can record the product quantity, the delivery time and the vendor name.
Create stock receipt
To create a stock receipt, open the Inventory tab and click the Add button.
Then fill in the fields:
- Name – write the name of the Stock receipt.
- Inventory document number – specify the number of the document under which the delivery is made.
- Inventory document date – specify the date when the document was created.
- Inventory document – add a photo or PDF file with the document.
- Stock order date – specify the date when the product was ordered from the vendor.
- Stock receipt date – specify the date when the product was received in the warehouse.
Vendor and Responsible person fields are obligatory. They must be filled out in order to understand from whom the product came and which employee is responsible for the delivery.
- Vendor – add the supplier from whom you receive the products.
To add a new vendor, type in the name and click Create Vendor.
- Responsible person – select the person responsible for the delivery from the list.
Then open the Products tab. Add a product, specify the purchase price, the sales price, the quantity, and the warehouse where it will arrive.
Save the document. It will appear in the list as a draft.
When the responsible person accepts the product in stock, process the document to update the inventory balances.