From August 1, 2022, we are introducing new cloud plans and updating our plan lineup.
These plans address the needs of medium and large businesses with up to 250, 500, 1,000, or more employees.Enterprise plans features:
- Multiple branches and divisions: a brand-new technology allowing you to manage a retail network, regional branches, local offices, and franchises.
- Enterprise-grade scalable server infrastructure for improved service performance and speed.
- Advanced security and encryption.
- Single Sign On (SAML and Active Directory integration).
- Up to 10 TB of online storage space.
- Various editions available: for 250, 500, and 1,000 users.
New limits for new clients
- Users – 100.
- Drive – 1 TB.
- BI reports – 100 000 lines in the report.
- Number of Bitrix24 administrators – 10 Bitrix24 administrators according to the plan.
- Products in catalog – 500 000.
- Multiple deal pipelines – 20.
- Webmail (CRM email or email marketing) – 100 000 emails per month according to the plan.
The 100-user limit will be active only for those who will subscribe to the Professional plan AFTER August 1, 2022.
For those who subscribed BEFORE August 1, 2022, these changes will not apply (provided the subscription is renewed in due time).
The Enterprise plans
- Users – 250, 500 and 1000.
- Drive – 3, 5, 10 TB.
- BI reports – 250 000, 500 000, and 1 000 000 lines in the BI report according to the plan.
- Number of Bitrix24 administrators – 25, 50, and 100 Bitrix24 administrators according to the plan.
- Products in catalog – unlimited number of products.
- Multiple deal pipelines – unlimited number of pipelines.
- Webmail (CRM email or email marketing) – 250 000, 500 000, and 1 000 000 emails per month according to the plan.
Lock in your commercial plan privileges
All the way up to July 31st, 2022, you can easily lock in your commercial plan privileges (price and user limit) by renewing your subscription.
New pricing for cloud plans
We are changing our subscription prices across the whole plan lineup, including the archived plans as well. The changes take effect on August 1, 2022.
- Prices for current plans for the whole company from August 1, 2022.
- New prices for archived plan renewals.