Important: you should have administrative access to Bitrix24 account (be one of the account administrators) to access this option. Simply click ‘Create new task’, scroll to the bottom and create a custom field.
- Text - enables the user to type a small amount of text inside the task's field.
- Number - allows user to add numbers (e.g. quantity, price, cost, etc.) to the task's field.
- Date\time - select date & time for the task field (e.g. date when the product is ready for delivery, date of connected event, etc.)
- True\false - gives the choice of two possible values - yes and no (e.g. absence or presence of any condition, object. etc.)
New custom fields can be marked as required and\or multiple.
You will find a settings gear next to the new custom filed - there are 2 options available:
- set field set to all users: you can share the newly created task field set with all employees. Important: if other users have their own task form configured, this action will erase their settings and apply your from to everyone.
- enable field dragging: you will be able to drag and reorder new custom fields.
Important: custom fields cannot be exported.