Bitrix24 Task Planner - is a tool that will help you stay organized!
This is your personal task planner that you can configure & use the way you want.
Here is what you get with this tool:
- Visualization: tasks preview images.
- Task board: various task cards logically grouped the way you need.
- Custom stages: create custom stages suitable for your business - stages number, names, colors & order are customizable.
- Easy navigation: scroll, drag & drop to reorder or move to a different stage.
- Quick actions for tasks: add new tasks, start or finish tasks, set deadlines directly inside Task Planner board - no need to open each task form.
Task Planner is a tool that each user (who have access to tasks) can find under Tasks section. But, you can also go to the other user's Profile > Tasks & see your colleague's Task Planner board (provided you have enough permissions). You can add new tasks at the colleague's Planner - in this case the Planner owner will be assigned as task's responsible person by default.
How To Use
1. Stages: add new stages (plus icon), customize stage name (pencil icon) & color. Drag & drop stages to reorder.
2. New tasks: add new tasks via plus option below each stage.
3. Deadline: set or change task deadline right from the Task Planner board (click on task card calendar icon).
4. Involved users: change task responsible user or creator.
5. Start & Finish: start & finish task tabs are available inside each task card.
6. Move tasks: drag & drop task cards between stages (horizontally) or reorder them within the same stage (vertically).
7. Counters: use counters located above the Task Planner board to switch between Not viewed, Overdue or Almost overdue tasks.
8. Filters & Search: new smart search & filters are now available in tasks as well. Use default tasks filters (overdue, In progress, Postponed, etc.) or configure own filter conditions. You can use both filter & search together.
Who can view my tasks planner and tasks?
If your colleague opens Tasks tab in your profile, he/she sees only stages names. He/she doesn't see tasks (except for tasks that this colleague participates in).