Tasks can help you organize work in your team.
How to work with tasks
Go to the Tasks and Projects section - and click the Create button.
Enter the task name and the description
Include the main idea in the title. It will allow you to quickly navigate among the other tasks. Provide a detailed description to perform the task more efficiently.
Add a checklist
Divide a large task into components. It will be easier for you to monitor its implementation.
Add employees to the task
There are several roles in tasks:
|The employee who performs the task. If you add different responsible people during the creation of the task, then a separate task will be created for each of them.
|The employee who assigned the task. He confirms and supervises its execution.
|Employees involved in the task.
|Employees who follow the progress of the task and can leave comments.
Read more information in the article: Work of ping messages in Tasks.
How to set a task on behalf of another employee
If you are an administrator, you can set a task on behalf of another employee. Select colleagues as the responsible person and the created by person.
Specify the deadline for the task
Specify the date and the time in the Deadline field.
Specify the start date and duration time in the Time planning field. The system will automatically calculate the end date of the task.
The following settings are available in the Options section:.
Hover over the question mark icon next to each option to read its detailed description.
Read more information in the article: Task status summary.
Settings in the More sectionTo work with tasks in detail, configure special settings. Click the More tab and select the desired options for the task:
- Project — this option allows you to link a task to a project.
- Time tracking — this option enables the task timing.
- Remind about task — this option allows you to add a task reminder.
- Repeat task — this option is for setting task repetition parameters.
- Gantt — you can add the preceding task.
- CRM — it allows you to link CRM entities to the task.
- Subtask of— you can link a subtask.
- Tags — create tags for easy search and filtering by tasks.
- Custom fields — this option allows you to add custom fields to tasks.
Press the Add task button after configuring all the settings.